Someone’s been a naughty girl!

Adventures of

SecretPlayWife

Queen of Spades

Know her? Claim more content you love.

Just found her? Fasten your seatbelt!

Every QOS & hotwife hookup documented in eye-popping detail. Every photo. Every video. 100% real amateur. Compiled for you in one pant-swelling collection. Join now

See her go from sweet wife to naughty wife to ravaged p**** over and over again.

So many encounters

So many photos

So many videos

Adventures of SecretPlayWife Queen of Spades

Every QOS & hotwife hookup documented in eye-popping detail. Every photo. Every video. 100% real amateur. Compiled for you in one pant-swelling collection. Join now

See her go from sweet wife to naughty wife to ravaged p**** over and over again.

So many encounters

So many photos

So many videos

Adventures of SecretPlayWife Queen of Spades

So many encounters

So many photos

So many videos

SecretPlayWife dispatches one, two or more men at a time in her quest for orgasmic bliss. The more they satisfy her the hungrier she gets. Hubby documents it all!

Amateur Content Vanishing

True amateur content is disappearing everywhere replaced by pro. She’s the real deal, a growing rarity. This is your best source of genuine amateur content. Period.

Did someone say chocolate?

Get Access To The Goodies!

PHOTO

Archive

$ 179

Thousands of hi-res pics of real hookups with local guys, fly on wall, closeups & POVs. Guys faces hidden

R1 Year Access
RAll Photos
QNo Videos
QNo Gifs/Audios
RNo AutoRenew

VIDEO

Archive

$ 179

A modestly large number of short catch-as-catch can videos of hookups with real guys, no studio

R1 Year Access
QNo Photos
RAll Videos
RGifs & Audios
RNo AutoRenew
Most Popular

BOTH

Archives

$ 199

EVERYTHING. Every pic and vid taken by her husband or the guys she's met. All authentic amateur

R1 Year Access
RAll Photos
RAll Videos
RGifs & Audios
RNo AutoRenew

Everything for under

$17 a month

Our price is equivalent to less than $17 per month, crazy competitive with OF and other subscriptions. We post anything we want that’s legal, no restrictions, free from those big companies suddenly canceling our accounts.

No Recurring Billing

Pay once, get access for a full year. We don’t keep your card on file for your safety. Renew once we let you know it’s time.

Billing Process

We use Swipe to intantly process your credit card transaction. Discreetly appears on your statement as SPW HPZ LLC.

FAQ

K
L
Will I Be Billed Again In Another Year?

No, when your membership expires, it expires. We don't like auto-rebill subscriptions and prefer not to use them. Of course we welcome your manually renewing your membership. We'll let you know when it's time.

L
How Does The Charge Appear On My Statement?

The charge will appear discreetly on your credit or debit card statement as SPW HPZ LLC.

K
L
Why Bill For a Year Instead of Monthly?

We want committed fans.

We want to keep contact with our fans.

We want to avoid causing you unwanted future charges or subscription cancellation hassles.

We don't want to store your personal financial information.

Our site hosts a lot of content that is especially appreciated by those who love authentic amateur encounters. Photos and videos of such are harder and harder to find online as sites force off amateur content in favor of pro.

We need to offset the extra surcharges of having to use adult-tolerant hosting and adult-tolerant software. We also pay to host videos on our site plus we pay extra for the bandwidth for you to see the videos, as we can't use the normal 3rd party providers (they prohibit adult content).

Hence, we don't want to appeal to those who wish to view a lot of material then immediately unsubscribe, leaving us with little remuneration. While we aren't expecting to make money with this site, we do want it to be self-sustaining.

If you're a fan of SecretPlayWife and of real hotwifes having real encounters in general, we hope you'll purchase a membership.

K
L
Does a Subscription Entitle Me To Meet You?

Nope. We share our adventures with those who enjoy viewing the photos and videos we take of those adventures. That's all this site is for, not to meet SecretPlayWife.

SecretPlayWife never plays for money. There's no wink wink. If you wish to pay to meet a pretty lady for a liaison, please look elsewhere.

K
L
How Often Can I Expect New Content?

Content will be added over time as I edit newer encounters that we haven't previously posted.

Because this lifestyle has always been just a hobby for us, and because SecretPlayWife has always had a thriving normal career as well as family and other time obligations, play has been whenever she has extra availability and/or becomes extremely horny.

That's very different than content creators who reliabily generate new content on a schedule. That's not what we've done nor will do. We've never been in this to earn income. So there's never a guarantee of when we'll add content.

The goal is to be a respository of the videos and photos of the many, many encounters she has experienced. And there's a lot I have yet to edit and add.

K
L
Why Do You Say You're "Authentic" Amateur?

While we support pro and pro-am creators, we don't consider ourselves to be among them. You'll find no erotic photo shoots. No studio quality anything. SecretPlayWife is not svelte. She never performs for the camera or for web audiences, e.g. she doesn't masturbate or perform for you. She doesn't sext. She wears little makeup. She doesn't wear lingerie for the camera. She doesn't arrange to shoot a video with anyone.

What you will find is a wife who likes being naked in her house, likes to wear butt-hugging stretch pants or short skirts and likes to go commando when shopping or at a bar. She flashes her husband, not the camera. Of course, I always have my camera at the ready. Mostly, she loves to have sex with fit endowed strangers. She finds horny regular local guys who are game to do a hotwife. I capture the action whenever I can but just as often there may be just a POV or nothing at all to share. She doesn't care. She's not in it to create content. However, she does love to look at her husband to make sure he's seeing every sensual moment. That gives you those pics of her looking at the camera mid-coitus.

This is important: I have never known her to fake an orgasm. Not once. And she doesn't orgasm easily. When you hear her have one, she's really having one. And that's a big reason she plays...for those ellusive orgasms. When she squirts, it's absolutely real. (She didn't have that ability until she became a hotwife, story inside).

Non-preplanned non-staged real encounters with non-pros resulting in real orgasms is what we mean by authentic amateur.

K
L
What's Here That Isn't On Free Social Media?

When SecretPlayWife strives for an orgasm and uses a stranger's tool to achieve it, I find opportune moments to go in and take a lot of photos and some video. Then I give them some space. Repeat that cycle a couple of times in an evening and I may net 50-100 good photos from that one evening. Online, we'll post two or three. Our online stuff is out of context. Any videos posted are typically low res. Here you'll find entire sequences of pics and vids from each encounter, all high resolution. Plus, since you've always loved SecretPlayWife, you want to show your support for her. Supporting this site is how to say thank you. She truly hopes you get pleasure from the content herein. It's a genuine win-win.

K
L
Can I Zoom In On The Pics?

YES! A primary goals was to provide a way to really zoom in. Our pics are high-resolution. Click any pic thumbnail in the gallery to open the pic. Tap to zoom and tap again to superzoom. How to Fullscreen: On mobile, set your browser setting to suppress address and tab bar on scroll. Scroll the gallery page down until our HPZ logo and menu bar are offscreen. Then open a pic and tap the fullscreen icon. It will be immersively fullscreen, as will each you swipe to. On a PC, maximize your browser then scroll down the gallery until the HPZ logo and menu bar are no longer visible. Open a pic and press F11 to go fullscreen. Superzoom by clicking again on the pic. On a Mac, maximize your browser then scroll down the gallery until the HPZ logo and menu bar are no longer visible. Open a pic and press Ctrl+Cmd+F to go fullscreen in Chrome Mac or Fn+F in Safari. Chrome has an option to hide toolbar in fullscreen. Safari has similiar in the view menu. Superzoom by clicking again on the pic. WOW! This close should be illegal.

K
L
Can I Fullscreen The Videos?

Yes! Our video resolutions vary but most are full HD. The videos open in a video lightbox with a fullscreen icon that doesn't force fullscreen; however, the video play controls at the bottom of the video also has a fullscreen icon that DOES force fullscreen. Use that one. Then tap the video to toggle the controls overlay off. Yum

K
L
What Is Your Refund Policy

This purchase is non-refundable. Decide you like this type of content before you purchase. All too common are people who subscribe, view everything they can in a crazy marathon session, then try to get a refund. We don't want that. We want this site financially healthy for the long term. Self-hosting adult content is expensive. We want fans who support our site. That said, if there's something you feel strongly isn't working for you, please reach out to us. We want to ensure your experience here is positive. We'll work with you to make it right.

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.

MARQUIS DE SADE